Marketing Intern Needed for The Taste of BCS
- Work with CVB to build relationship with The Taste of BCS and drive revenues to member restaurants.
- Work with students and student organizations to market the Rewards Program and increase membership and spend on the program.
- Call on local hotel market to build relationships and coordinate annual event for hotel and motel owners.
- Help recruit independent restaurants to become members in the group.
- Work with traditional advertisers and media and with established advertising budgets to help build brand.
- Build relationships with local charities and large events such as: Jr. League Ball, Opus Gala, Coaches Charities, Cattle Barron’s Ball and many more.
- Continue to build existing relationships with local Chamber of Commerce.
- Research and market to outside groups and conventions traveling to BCS. Examples: 7 on 7, Fire School, Softball Tournaments…
- Help build existing Social Media communication and establish and create new forms of Social Media for the group.
- Help build, implement and establish a Gift Card program for the group (already under-way)
- Establish relationships with distinguished alumni, Former Students and 12th Man Associations to help promote The Taste of BCS.
For more information, visit http://www.thetastofbcs.com
To pursue this opportunity and to set up an interview, contact Wade Beckman, President of The Taste of B-CS at email@example.com